The mission of Costa Rica Recovery is to help initiate and sustain recovery in the lives of individuals, families, and communities affected by alcoholism, drug dependency, and related conditions through innovative and cost-effective services developed by bringing research to practice.
Costa Rica Recovery will advocate for prevention and treatment of alcoholism, drug dependency, and related conditions for all segments of the population and will strive to become a beacon of recovery in our community and throughout the Americas.
- We believe chemical dependency is a chronic disease or disorder requiring a lifelong holistic treatment approach.
- We believe treatment should be given by a multidisciplinary team.
- We respect the dignity and individuality of all persons.
- We seek to help each person achieve his or her full potential.
- We are committed to a twelve-step philosophy and a mutual support system.
- We believe our mission is best served by delivering services and products as needed throughout the continuum of care.
- We believe in being leaders, requiring professional behavior, caring and integrity from all employees, volunteers, and service providers.
- We promote innovation and teamwork as keys to achieving our mission.
- We are dedicated to serving people through planned growth and are committed to being responsible stewards of our resources.